AFIRM Modules are designed to help you learn the step-by-step process of planning for, using, and monitoring an EBP with learners with ASD from birth to 22 years of age. Supplemental materials and handouts are available for download.
Visit the Learn with AFIRM section to find out more.
Available EBP Modules
PII Parent-implemented Interventions
VM Video Modeling
Each AFIRM module provides:
- Key components of an EBP including the various approaches that can be used with learners
- Behaviors and skills that can be addressed using the practice
- A step-by-step process for applying the practice
- Specific resources that you can download and customize for your own use
- An option to earn a free certificate for professional development
Visit Learn with AFIRM to find out more.